Selling Your Property FAQs
Here is a list of some of the most frequently asked questions about selling your property.
- What is my property worth?
- What is a home report and do I need one?
- What are your fees?
- What are your services?
- How quickly can you market and sell my property?
Before we come to your property we will spend at least 1 hour researching the value of your property, we will look at:
- Past & Present sales figures
- We will compare previous and past schedules
- We will speak to the local surveyor
- We will apply our own specialist knowledge
Only then will we be in a position to make a market valuation of your property.
What is a Home Report and do I need one?
A home report is legal document prepared by a qualified surveyor that consists of:
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Property Questionnaire
- Single Survey Report
Yes, it is legal requirement to have a final home report BEFORE you market your property for sale.
What are your fees?
Our fees are split into 2 separate ways upfront payment and deferred payment.
- Upfront Payments – This is a one off cost £499 including vat paid before the sale of your property. Please goto sales service for a full explanation
- Deferred Payments – This is more traditional estate agency where majority of the fee is paid at the point of sale from your solicitor
What are your services?
Our services include:
- Instructing and liaising with surveyor for Home Report
- Creating professional schedules with photographs
- Marketing your property in UK’s No 1 website Rightmove, to ensure your property gets the most attention
- Orgainsing and carrying out viewings
- Following up viewings
- Negotiating best price possible
- Post sale management
How quickly can you market and sell my property?
This all depends on the value of a property, if the property is priced properly than a flat can take 10-12 weeks to settle.
If you have a bigger property than it might take 12 weeks +, please note this includes the legal processes as well.
Why refer to us in confidence
- You can refer to us in confidence as we have been working from our offices since 2007, and we have had the same valuer for that amount of time
- We have office premises, therefore, all our client can come into our offices at any given time
- We pick up call/emails 7 days a week whilst most high will pick up call after the weekend, we are carrying out viewings on Monday
- Free accompanied viewings, all our viewings are carried out an experienced negotiator who has 10 years+ experience, they will highlight all the positives and overcome all objections on the day
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
If you're looking for your FREE home valuation report, or if you have a query, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
279 Castlemilk Road | Kingspark | Glasgow | G44 4LE
0141 649 3948